Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Youtube favourite: ItsKingsleyBitch!

I have been following Kingsley since after the 2009 Video Music Awards, as he had so much hilarious comments regarding Kanye West rudely interrupting Taylor Swift (as did everybody) as well as Lady Gaga's bloody 'period-esque' performance.

His camp, bitchy rants always make me giggle and I'm sure you will too. Check Kingsley's latest video about Kanye West and Taylor Swift:



I agree with his views on both stars - they just annoy me so much! VMA interupption or not.

Here's one of my favourite videos from Kingsley. Be sure to check out his Youtube Channel:

No comments:

Post a Comment